If you can't find it...
ask staff to find it for you
Whether you are working on a school project, conducting research for personal interest, or are looking for a new author to read - whatever your information need may be, library staff can help you find what you're looking for!
Visit your local library to speak with a staff member or send a message to our reference staff with ILL Request or Reference Question as the subject.
Copy and paste the following list into the body of the message and fill in the required information.
- Name (first and last)
- Library Card Number
- Phone number and/or email address
- Title, Subject, or Author you are interested in
- Date needed by (if there is a deadline)
- Library or bookmobile stop you'll pick the books up at
- Any other information you think will be useful